Aunto Development Group believes that everyone should be protected from harassment, hate, racism and trolls. We remove users from our platforms when they break our guidelines and terms. The following guidelines apply to Says.
YOU AND OTHER USERS
You cannot do the following. If you do, a Guidelines Strike will be issued and in severe cases, a blacklist:
- Harass, bully, troll or be toxic to a user. Give people space. Do not go after users because you don't agree with their opinion or you don't like them.
- Engage in raids using Says or a Says feature. Do not engage in raids, server takeovers or spamming using Says or any Says feature.
- Evade Discord blocks or bans using Says. If you are blocked by a user or banned from a server, don't use Says to harass or get in contact with the persons.
- Provide malicious or cracked code to others. Don't use Says to spread malicious code or stolen software.
Doing the following will result in an instant blacklist:
- Cheating or creating an unfair advantage. Do not use automated scripts, macros or selfbots to communicate with Says. Be this via any of our API endpoints or via Discord.
- Break the law using Says. Do not use Says to break the law or cause severe problems.
- Attacking people because of their race, gender or sexual orientation. Doing so will result in strict action taken against your access to the services.
- Break Discord's Terms of Services or Community Guidelines. Depending on the term or guideline you broke, you can be blacklisted from Says.
- Exploit bugs or issues with Says, its underlining code or software.
- Spam our systems with requests.
Usage Guidelines Strikes are given when users break our Usage Guidelines. Strikes never expire but can be appealed if made out of error.
This is how we handle strike counts:
- You will receive one strike. This acts as your official warning.
- You will receive one strike and a 7 day blacklist from using Says.
- You will receive one strike and a permanent blacklist from using Says. You can appeal a maximum of 3 times with at least 2 weeks between them.
Aunto Development Group doesn't own or operate any punishments that are not officially given by us. If you have been banned from a server, use their appeal process if they have one. We will not remove warnings, unmute or unban users. It's
simply not our job to.